Update 30/08/20 - Please see attached letter for an update on plans for returning next week. Just to emphasise:
- We need up-to-date contact details for you and also need a second person to contact in the event of an emergency.
- Please do not send your child to school if they feel unwell, have any COVID-19 symptoms or live in a household with someone who has symptoms of COVID-19.
- If we feel your child is displaying symptoms they will have to go in our waiting room and you will be required to make arrangements to pick your child up.
- Just to clarify the school kitchen is closed until Monday 14th September so you will need to provide your child with a packed lunch.
- If you have any questions please text/WhatsApp 07495158404 (Mr Beesley).
We are currently working on plans for the September 2020 re-start. These plans will be finalised over the next couple of weeks. At present we can clarify the following:
- We will be taking the 1st and 2nd of September to help us prepare for re-opening. These 2 days will not be counted as INSET days.
- Pupils will start to come back to school on a phased basis from 3rd or 4th September.
- We cannot serve any food from our kitchen until 14th September at the earliest so all pupils will need packed lunches.
- All pupils will attend the school on a full time basis from 14th September (unless we have made alternative arrangements with you directly).
Please continue to re-visit this page over the next few weeks as we will be updating it regularly. If you have any questions in the meantime please do not hesitate to email me directly BeesleyJ1@hwbcymru.net or text/WhatsApp on 07495158404.
Mr Beesley - HeadTeacher